Institutional Planning Office (IPO) launches its website
In its efforts to digitize and democratize access to planning & development activities and updates of the university, the Institutional Planning Office (IPO) launches its website, linked to the university site.
The website contains news and updates regarding the planning activities of the university. Additionally, it now has important institutional documents such as
- Relevant issuances (e.g., memoranda, advisories, etc.)
- FY 2021 Draft Action Plans
- WoW BiPSU Development Plan (working)
- Performance-Based Bonus (PBB) results
- Accountability Report Cards (previous PBB performances)
However, access to these documents may be restricted and may only be retrieved using a work email (bipsu.edu.ph) for security reasons and in accordance with the Data Privacy Act of 2012.
The site can be accessed at
Institutional Planning Office