The Admission and Retention Office (ARO) of Biliran Province State University primarily facilitates admissions, enrollment, and retention of students. Aligned with CMO 8 s. 2021, the services catered by the office is classified under Institutional Student Programs and Services. The office is under the supervision of the Student Development and Services Office of the University.
The office can be reached through:
Mobile numbers: 09058575291/09700569435
FB Page: BiPSU Admission & Retention Office
ENROLLMENT FOR THE 2ND SEMESTER OF AY 2021-2022 STARTS TODAY!
All BiPSUnistas are advised to follow the enrollment schedule for the 2nd semester of AY 2021-2022, set on MARCH 1-11, 2022. Please check the respective enrollment process flow for Continuing Students, Returnees, and Shiftees provided to you in the attached photos for your guidance.
Students with an outstanding balance in the 1st semester of AY 2021-2022 (or previous semesters) must settle their payment at the BiPSU Cashier or thru any Palawan Pawnshop/Palawan Express Padala Outlet after confirming their intention to enroll.
For further inquiries, you may contact the Focal Person assigned to your program or the Admission & Retention Office through these numbers: 09700569435/09058575291; or via email: email@example.com and FB: BiPSU Admission & Retention Office.
Note: Students must observe minimum health protocols within the BiPSU premises for offline or face-to-face transactions.
Enrollment Process Flowchart (2nd Sem, AY 21-22)
- BiPSU Admissions & Career Pathways Orientation for BiPSU-LHS Grade 12 Students
- ENROLLMENT ADVISORY FOR ALL YEAR LEVELS OF UNDERGRADUATE/COLLEGE STUDENTS
- CAREER DECISION-MAKING GUIDE for UNDERGRADUATE/COLLEGE APPLICANTS
- PLANNING TO APPLY FOR ADMISSION TO BiPSU FOR THE NEXT ACADEMIC YEAR 2022-2023?
- SCHOOL OF GRADUATE STUDIES ADMISSION AND ENROLLMENT ADVISORY FOR THE 2ND SEMESTER OF AY 2021-2022